Thursday, May 28, 2009

Adventure Journey

Today is the last day for us doing the community health survey in one of the area in water village area.. Kg Bolkiah ..One new experience for me..all these photos are taken while we're doing the survey.. :)

We have to used the umbrella..otherwise we easily get dark aka "Tanning"..hehehe..bring ur sunblock gurlss..

My colleques..My team..My Friendss..My Best Buddies..well done gurlss..

we did it..Congratulation..

In this photo is ka aini...very active & fun to work with..

I'm at one of the simpang..Spg 9..:)

At this photo..one of the available facilities in the kampong is Tenunan Kain....Traditional cloth for men to wear along with Baju Cara Melayu..Short intro..hehehe.. i get chance to learn abit about tenunan..like in the sleeping beauty cartoon..

Sample of Kain Tenunan

Got Opportunity to take few photos with People in the kampong too..

thats me!!! Hi there..


I guess this is the end of my journey at Kg Bolkiah..


0 comments: