Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poor My Knight Rider

Shocking News, i was involved in car crash yesterday morning..it was still early..i was alone. driving from home to our college and want to sit for my end semester exams..i was so shocked and still did not believe it happened..kecian my car..about my exams..they have postpone it.. feel sorry for my car..



It involved 4 cars..my car was the last victim..before the accident..the road was packed and i'm always aware of my car distance with front car..but it just happened..it was so fast..whenever i've saw the warning brake light.i already knew the front car hit the infont car...i was shockly hit the brake to maximum pressure..but it was to late..
*Boom*...



This was the 2nd car involved in the accident...Ford Mondeo..pretty bad huh..alhamduillah..everybody who was involved are not injured.. Sorry..i could not get the photo of 1st car..i think her new car is still in the good shape..


0 comments: